- 1 liter or milk (0,264 gallon)
- 1 box of fresh dill (5 branches), chopped
- instant beef bouillon for 1 liter (0,264 gallon)
- flour (prepare flour paste from 3 tbsp of flour and 1 cup of water, poor through strainer to achieve no blobs)
- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- distilled white vinegar to taste
1. Poor one cup of water in a big pot on a low heat. Add instant beef bouillon until dissolved. When dissolved poor milk into pot and stir WELL! If you won't stir it will burn!
2. When milk is hot, add chopped dill, sugar and flour paste. The sauce will start to get thicker. (if its not thick enough, make some more flour paste and add to a mix). Cook on very low heat until it starts bubbling.
3. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn heater off and add vinegar. WARNING: When adding vinegar, never poor directly into sauce!! Take a big spoon, poor 1 teaspoon of vinegar into spoon and mix well. Continue until the sauce has sweet & sour taste. Don't put too much vinegar because you would never fix the sour taste!!!
4. Serve with boiled potatoes and hard boiled eggs.