250 ml/1 cup of milk
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of crushed nuts (small pieces)
1 and 1/2 cups of dried cranberries or raisins
3/4 of cup of unsalted butter
1 and 1/2 cups of flour
1. Place milk, sugar, nuts, cranberries (raisins) and butter into big pot. Heat up on low heat (until butter is melted).
2. Take off the heat and mix with flour.
3. Using two spoons make little balls and place them on greased cookie sheet (or on cookie sheet covered by wax paper).
4. Bake on 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until the balls start to get brown on the bottom.
5. When cold, sprinkle with melted baking chocolate.