- 2 pounds of beef - any part is possible
- 2 pounds of onion
- 1 beef or chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 teaspoon of salt
- flour mix - 3 tablespoons of flour, 1 cup of water - mix with fork until you make a paste for thickening the sauce
1. Cut beef into pieces. Preheat oil in a big pot (must fit 2 liters of sauce) for 350 degrees. When ready, sear onion - gold color, add beef in the pot. Sear the meat, add salt, pepper, paprika.
2. Add water 2 liters.
3. Close with lid. Cook until meat is soft and its falling apart - check every 30 minutes if there is enough water.
4. When meat is soft enough, add flour mix into the sauce, wait for the flour to make the sauce thick. Cook for another 5 minutes.
5. According to taste - add chili peppers, green peppers, sausage...
Ready to eat with bread dumplings - see below.