- block of hard cheese (your preference)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- bread crumbs
1. Cut cheese in 1/2" thick slices.
2. In larger bowl whisk flour and eggs (enough to cover all the cheese) and put each slice in the mix. Mix should be thick enough and sticky for the bread crumbs to stay on it. If its too thick use milk to make it the perfect consistence.
3. In other bowl cover cheese in bread crumbs.
4. If you have a cheese that is softer and tends to melt, repeat this process one more time.
5. Eat with french fries, potatoes or vegetables salad.