- 1/2 of pound of any pasta
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 of cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 2 cheese sticks
1. Cook pasta (as said on the box). When done cool in cold water, drain and place into large bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes, cucumber and green pepper and cheese sticks into small pieces. Place into bowl with pasta.
3. Add salt, pepper to taste. Add mayo and yogurt.
4. Mix well with salad silverware and put into fridge.
5. Serve after cooling it down.
- delicious during hot summer days