Ceske rohliky - Czech Rolls
- 0.13 gallon of milk (1/2 of liter)
- 2,2 lb of flour
- o,2 lb of oil (90 gram)
- 2 packages of Fleischmann's Active Dry Yeast (1/2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
1. Make a leaven from 2 tablespoon of milk, sugar and yeast. When ready mix with the rest of milk, flour and oil, and make a dough.
2. Form 4 little balls and let rise. After they grow twice their size roll circles (1/4 of inch thick).
3. Each circle divide into 8 triangles and paint with butter.
4. Start making rolls by rolling triangles from wide to narrow side.
5. Place on baking sheet (buttered) and let rise for another 20 minutes.
6. When ready shake with sesame, cheese, caraway, salt or whatever u like.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or till brown and golden color. (430 degrees Fahrenheit)
Leaven (Foam yeast):
All ingredients for leaven mix in warm porcelain bowl and let foam in a warm spot (80-85 degrees) for 15 minutes.