Czech Donuts - Koblihy do trouby
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 yolk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 packages of dry yeast
For filling you will need:
- your favorite jam or chocolate filling
1. Mix all the ingredients into dough. Let it sit for 30-40 minutes. It will get 2x bigger.
2. Roll the dough flat and using 2'' circle form start cutting out donuts.
3. Put jam or chocolate on half of all donuts, cover with the other half of donuts. Push on edges so the jam don't come out while baking.
4. Put on baking paper and let sit for another 20 minutes.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes (350 degrees Fahrenheit). You want to get a golden color.
6. Spread with butter when done and let cool down.
7. Serve with milk.