Cocoa balls - Cokoladove koule - The best chocolate treat you will ever taste
- 100 g of dark chocolate (shredded)
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 100 g of fine shredded almonds
- 1 egg white (raw)
- rum or any your favorite cognac
- dark chocolate for covering the balls
- 125 g of unsalted butter
- 1 hard boiled egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
1. Mix dark dough in one bowl. Mix filling in other bowl.
2. Make a little flat circle from a dark dough, make a little ball from the filling and place it on the flat circle of dark dough.
3. Form a ball, place it in the bowl full of shredded dark chocolate and cover the whole surface.
4. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours - if possible and serve.