- President (Brie) cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 small onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- 5 balls of whole black pepper
- 5 balls of whole allspice
- olive oil
1. Cut cheese in pieces (any size is possible, smaller is better, 1'' wide)
2. Take any glass jar (I used the one from my bell peppers) and start with cheese on the bottom.
3. Cut all vegetables into small pieces.
4.. Rotate the ingredients in the jar (cheese, garlic, onion, cheese, jalapeno spices, cheese...). Also you can push garlic inside your cheese.
5. When your jar is full with our mix, fill jar with olive oil.
6. Put inside your fridge and let sit for at least 5 days.
7. Serve with bread, wine or just as it is.