- 1 cup and 1 tablespoon of flour (250 g)
- 1 and 1/4 stick of unsalted butter (140 g)
- 1/4 of cup and 2 tablespoons of white powdered sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- juice from 1 lemon
1. Beat everything together and make nice tough dough.
2. Put in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured surface (1/4 '' thick) prevent sticking with turning the dough over and sprinkling with flour from both sides
4. Use cookie cutter (any shape you like - circles, stars...) to cut out the cookies. In half of them cut smaller circle (or star) in the center.
5. Transfer cookies on ungreased baking sheet and place in the preheated oven (325 Degrees Fahrenheit) for 10 minutes (or until nice gold color).
6. Cool down.
7. The ones with the little inner circle sprinkle with powdered sugar (this will be your top part). The other half of the cookies cover with any jam (we use strawberry or raspberry) and put together with the top part.